10 Graines Genêt des teinturiers jaune, Genista tinctoria
Genêt of yellow dyers, Genista Tinctoria |
It is a low shrub with a crawling woody rhizome that wears herbaceous stems with alternate and linear deciduous leaves. The fruit is a dehiscent pod containing flat oval seeds of fawn color.
10 Seeds - Average germination: 30/40 % - Stratification with hot water 90 ° C 5 seconds, then pour very cold water, Let the seeds soak in the water 24 hours before sowing.
- Reproductive organs
- Dominant color of flowers : yellow
- Flowering period : June-September
- Inflorescence : Racème Simple
- Sexuality : Hermaphrodite
- Pollinization : Entomogame
- Habitat and distribution
- Typical habitat : Thermophilic, submaritime Atlantic Landes
- Distribution area : Atlantic
Contents subject to the CC-BY-SA license 3.0. Source : Article Genêt des Teinturiers by Wikipedia in French (Authors)
Tags: gen, t, of, yellow, dyers, genista, tinctoria, 10, graines, des, teinturiers, jaune, flower, seeds, trees, shrubs, climbing, plants